The Property Finders – Mallorca property finders
The Property Finders work exclusively for you, the buyer. Because of this we can be your most important tool when looking for property in Mallorca. Property buyers often start looking at specific properties too early in the process. Just about everyone starts their property search today on the internet. However, pretty images can be very misleading and it’s easy to waste time focused on properties rather than locations. As Mallorca property finders we work exclusively for you, the buyer, so The Property Finders make all the difference.
What makes the difference
- The Property Finders extensive territories allow us to compare locations across an entire region. So we can help you discover which locations really work for you. And we really listen to what you tell us. Our in-depth local knowledge often means we will suggest locations that you have not thought about.
- We tell it like it is, pointing out negatives as well as positives. If we know a particular location has a problem, e.g. a cold wind in winter or it’s under a flight path, we will tell you about it. It is our business to alert you future developments or changes to planning regulations. In fact, anything that could adversely affect your property purchase.
- The Property Finders can locate and help you buy any type of property in Mallorca, something on the coast, a city apartment or a house in the countryside.
There’s always something special about an island. Mallorca is the largest of the Balearics islands with an area of 3,625 sq km. It enjoys a temperate, sub tropical climate of short, mild winters and hot summers. And it’s an island of diverse landscapes. There’s the Tramontana mountain range and dramatic sea cliffs. Plus over 70 beaches, isolated coves, picturesque villages and rolling agricultural plains. Wherever you are you are never more than 25 minutes from the coast.
If you are thinking of buying property in Mallorca you would be joining many others from overseas who have become officially resident. The island’s permanent foreign community of 21.7% remains the highest percentage of any province in Spain with about 90,000 coming from EU states. Mallorca’s population stands at 855,000 an increase of more than 31% in the last ten years.
Mallorca has a sophisticated infrastructure and a reputation for year round quality tourism. In the last ten years the number of 5 star hotels has more than doubled. Traditional leisure pursuits are well catered for, with 23 golf courses and over 300 km of dedicated cycling routes. And it’s fast gaining popularity with adventure sports enthusiasts, especially divers, climbers and olympic athletes who come to the island for winter training. An abundance of safe anchorages and first class facilities have turned the island into the yachting hub of the Western Mediterranean.
- Palma is the lively modern capital with a medieval heart. Just ten minutes from the airport, it has become fashionable as a weekend city break destination. It offers modernista architecture and a magnificent cathedral. There are boutiques, avant-garde art galleries, leafy plazas, tapas bars, pavement cafes and buzzing nightlife. Lots of cultural events, cinemas, concerts and exhibitions cater for all interests throughout the year. And the waterfront has been transformed into several kilometres of cycle paths and promenade lined with cruising boats and superyachts. If the buzz of a Mediterranean city is what you are after an apartment in Palma could be for you.
- The south west from Palma to Andratx has the highest concentration of detached villas with seaviews. There’s lots of choice for those who want lock-up-and-leave apartments in communities with landscaped gardens and community pool. However, developers have been sensitive to environmental issues and there are countless architectural styles on offer. Whether you’re after Ibicencan rustic or contemporary chic, Mallorca has it. The best marinas and golf courses can be found in this corner, highly sought after due to its proximity to Palma city.
- The north west Tramuntana coast is spectacular. Traditional stone fincas dot the hills around the picturesque mountain villages of Banyalbufar, Valldemossa and Deia with smaller hamlets such as Fornalutx in the foothills. Tucked away in an exquisite setting, the appealing town of Soller boasts some handsome townhouses and a picture perfect main square. Puerto Soller is fast going upmarket and easily accessible via mountain tunnels, only 20 minutes from Palma.
- Villages in the centre of the island are reachable in 15 minutes on fast roads fanning out from Palma. The rural hideaways of Alaro, Pina, Montuiri and Porreres lie in unspoilt countryside surrounded by orchards of almonds, carob and olives.
- Mallorca’s second mountain range, the gentler Serres de Llevant, culminates in the pine clad headlands and medieval hill towns of the north east corner. Arta lies just a few minutes from the coast and to the north of Cala Ratjada you can still find virgin beaches.
Your Property Search
There are so many options it can be difficult to know where to start the search for your property in Mallorca. The Property Finders are property search specialists, experienced in quickly and efficiently finding property in different parts of Spain. Whatever property you want, in whichever part of the island, we can find it. So call us today or fill in the form below to find out how we can help your search.